Pilates Launch – Online
No matter how you choose to deliver your skills you will have to deal with clients, partners, marketing and sales. The client screening and intake process can be lengthy because you have to check off several things before you can accept clients and have a rewarding career. Most instructors just find a local studio and begin teaching as an employee or put videos up online without having a clear plan towards monetization. This full course will help you fill in the gaps and help you take actionable steps towards making a profitable business.
- Define your target market
- Find prospects and leads
- Turn leads into clients
- Define your branding
- Set your pricing
- Figure out your revenue goals
Who is the target audience?
- Pilates and fitness professionals interested in growing their ideal clientele base.
- Those wanting a roadmap to starting their teaching career on the right foot
Client retention comes from putting a personal spin on your offerings. Your clients show up for you just as much as they do for themselves. Even just doing part of the suggestions in this course will get you results but when you put them all together and refine your systems you will be able to maintain a steady stream of clients and partners.
Week 1: Define Your Business
Week 2: Branding - Make It Your Own
Week 3: Set Up Systems and Management
Week 4: Turn Prospects into Clients
Week 5: Social Media Influencing
Week 6: Next Steps and Scaling
Next 6 Week Session Begins:
- Monday, June 28, 2021 10am PDT/1pm EDT
- Monday, July 12, 2021 10am PDT/1pm EDT
- Monday, July 19, 2021 10am PDT/1pm EDT
- Monday, July 26, 2021 10am PDT/1pm EDT
- Monday, August 2, 2021 10am PDT/1pm EDT
- Monday, August 9, 2021 10am PDT/1pm EDT