4.0 Pilates Mat Anatomy Teacher Training
The deepen your knowledge about anatomy and movement in-order to make it the easier it is to teach safe and effective movement classes.
- Work with many body types
- Identify functional limitations
- Identify bones and the different types
- Identify muscles groups and their functions
- Use anatomy terminology
- Applied Anatomy
Who is the target audience?
- Current Students signed-up for a teacher training with California Pilates
- Those looking to learn about the profession of Pilates
Productivity Hacks to Get More Done in 2018
— 28 February 2017
- Facebook News Feed Eradicator (free chrome extension) Stay focused by removing your Facebook newsfeed and replacing it with an inspirational quote. Disable the tool anytime you want to see what friends are up to!
- Hide My Inbox (free chrome extension for Gmail) Stay focused by hiding your inbox. Click "show your inbox" at a scheduled time and batch processs everything one go.
- Habitica (free mobile + web app) Gamify your to do list. Treat your life like a game and earn gold goins for getting stuff done!
Be the first to add a review.
Please, login to leave a review