- August 12, 2019
- Posted by: Lencola Green
- Category: gluten free Recipes
Write a review
Amount Per Serving
Calories from Fat 53
% Daily Value *
Total Fat 6g
Saturated Fat 1g
Trans Fat 0g
Polyunsaturated Fat 1g
Monounsaturated Fat 4g
Total Carbohydrates 5g
Dietary Fiber 3g
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your Daily Values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
- 1 lbs of large peeled and deveined raw shrimp
- 1/2 red bell pepper minced
- 1/4 cup minced fennel
- 2 shallots minced
- 1tbsp chives
- 1tbsp fennel fronds
- 1 tsp minced orange zest
- 1/2 bulb of roasted garlic smashed/minced
- Avocado oil for cooking
- Salt pepper to taste
- Roast garlic. Chop the top, drizzle with oil and broil on the middle rack at 375˚ F.
- 10-15mins (in a toaster oven) or until soft.
- Place half the shrimp in a food processor and pulse until it is a chunky paste.
- Chop the remaining shrimp into small chunks.
- Combine both in a large bowl.
- Heat pan to medium high heat.
- Add avocado oil and shallots. Cook for 2 minutes.
- Add fennel. Cook for 2 more minutes.
- Finally add the red peppers and cook until soft.
- Remove from heat and add the remaining ingredients including the roasted garlic .
- After mixture has cooled combine it with the shrimp.
- Form tightly packed burgers.
- Cook it a medium high heat oiled pan.
California Pilates https://www.capilates.com/
Creator and Director of California Pilates. Lencola is very passionate about fitness, women's health and furthering awareness of the Pilates method and it's many applications. She is a Master Instructor who is a teacher of teachers. She holds certifications in Pilates, TRX, Barre, TriggerPoint, Postnatal recovery and CPR. She is formally trained in Kinesiology/Athletic Training with a sports med focus.
Leave a Reply Cancel reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.
This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.